We had intended to plant in the greenhouse at this meeting. However, Lakewood, the town where the farm site is located, had winds gusting up to 75 miles per hour a few days before. The greenhouse was still standing, but the plastic had pulled out of the soil along one side. (Click here for a picture of the greenhouse.)
Fortunately, we had not relied on burying the plastic, but had also clipped the plastic to the end hoops. So it was all still there and undamaged. We spent about half the meeting reburying the plastic, deeper this time, and we rolled the edge of the plastic around heavier scrap metal pipe before burying it.
The inside of the greenhouse heats up nicely. In fact, it is too hot, so we have built a vent frame containing a mechanical venting arm. However, we have not yet attached it to the greenhouse.
We finished preparing the greenhouse sheet mulch, so we should be ready to plant at the next meeting.